Hi,

Actor system is built to support failure, this time it can be the
deployment, the other time a network failure, etc. You never know. You must
code something in the backend that will  handle the retrying and wait for a
completion message and then update its state to "completed". If your server
restart, you just have to go through the "uncompleted" task and send them
again in the actor system.

For example, you could add a "Command" table in your database and create a
new entry for each command with the state. When you receive the result from
your ProcessCounter actor, you put the state of the command to "Completed".
You add a function on the server start to run every "Command" that is not
set to "completed".

Hope it helps!
J-F