Hi Jason,

Does yours support setting custom headers and permissions during the
upload?  We need to upload CSV files that will then be exposed via
pre-authorized urls.  I'm playing with
https://github.com/MfgLabs/commons-aws because it had some documented
examples on how it works and that it would probably support my use case.

Thanks,

Gary