I have some not really stable network across different geo locations
(different hemispheres actually) and from time to time my actor cluster
falls apart.
I wrote bunch of event interceptors for quarantine events and the system is
more or less operable (less than 10% of nodes are off-cluster at any given
mode, they can detect the failures and quarantine events and restart
themselves), and task recovery is performed really well. But recently I
started to observe a lots of restarts for the systems. Is there any way to
make the cluster more stable? Below is my config:

akka {

  actor {
    provider = "akka.cluster.ClusterActorRefProvider"
  }

  remote {
    log-remote-lifecycle-events = on
    log-sent-messages = off
    log-received-messages = off

    netty.tcp {
      hostname = "127.0.0.1"
      port = 0
    }

    watch-failure-detector {
      threshold = 12
      heartbeat-interval = 10 s
      acceptable-heartbeat-pause = 60 s
    }

  }

   cluster {
    seed-nodes = ["akka.tcp://HttpCluster@127.0.0.1:12551"]
    auto-down-unreachable-after = 10s

    failure-detector {
      threshold = 12
      acceptable-heartbeat-pause = 60 s
      heartbeat-interval = 10 s
    }

    use-dispatcher = cluster-dispatcher

  }

  contrib.cluster.pub-sub {

    name = distributedPubSubMediator
    role = ""
    routing-logic = broadcast
    gossip-interval = 1s
    removed-time-to-live = 120s
    max-delta-elements = 3000

  }

  loggers = ["akka.event.slf4j.Slf4jLogger"]
  loglevel = "DEBUG"

}

singleton-dispatcher {
  fork-join-executor.parallelism-min = 1