I want to fetch and process multiple resources using streams. I have a list
of user ids and I am traversing the list by mapping the ID to an iterator
of other links.

So far it works pretty well, however can see that despite of usage of
*mapAsyncUnordered* - the stream source is processed *synchronously*, one
after another. I wonder if that happens because I use *FileIO.toPath* as
sink? Or am I missing something?

The code is pretty simple:
https://gist.github.com/jdevelop/88c68227f6e54b5342a9b02956c3cf74

Thanks!