Hi Rafal,

How do I get to stop my actor, if i want to? looks like I don't see an
option. we have defined actors that do certain activities when ordered to
do so and have life cycle, so we create and then when we are done with it,
we are stopping too.  trying to avoid use deprecated methods now.

the ActorSystem.stop takes a ActorRef as input and not ActorSelection. Also
[1] says we preferable method to communicate with Actor is through ActorRef
and not through ActorSelection is this correct?

Thanks
Hari

1.
http://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/2.4/java/untyped-actors.html#Identifying_Actors_via_Actor_Selection