Hi, delta-CRDTs are very interesting. Contribution to Akka Distributed Data
would be much appreciated.

Let me know if you have something I should review or if you want to discuss
any design ideas. Probably best if you create an Akka github issue.

/Patrik
lör 19 nov. 2016 kl. 12:06 skrev Merlijn Boogerd <