Would any one have suggestions on how to support content negotiation with a
steaming Akka-HTTP response? I know i can create content type specific
URIs, but that doesn't lend itself to a well designed API.

I've still not been able to find how EntityStreamingSupport can support
content negotiation.  Am I missing something obvious?

Much thanks,
James