Hi,

I create a master/workers system with Akka remote.  There is one master
system and multiple worker systems (each worker has one system). When I
start 1 master and 1 worker, there is no problem.

But when I start 1 master and multiple workers (on different hosts), those
system keep disassociating with the following message.

2017-02-08,09:28:15,799 WARN akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor:
Association with remote system [akka.tcp://WorkerSystem@0.0.0.0:26000] has
failed, address is now gated for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]

I'm no idea why this happen. It seems that there is no network issue since
the master and workers could received the Actor message in my logical
layer. And the business logic works fine.
Do we encounter the same problem?

The conf of the master and worker is as the following:

 Master.conf:
akka.loggers=["akka.event.slf4j.Slf4jLogger"]
akka.logging-filter="akka.event.slf4j.Slf4jLoggingFilter"
akka.loglevel="DEBUG"
akka.actor.provider=akka.remote.RemoteActorRefProvider
akka.remote.enabled-transports=["akka.remote.netty.tcp"]
akka.remote.netty.tcp.port=25000
akka.remote.netty.tcp.hostname=host1

Worker.conf:
akka.loggers=["akka.event.slf4j.Slf4jLogger"]
akka.logging-filter=akka.event.slf4j.Slf4jLoggingFilter
akka.actor.provider=akka.remote.RemoteActorRefProvider
akka.remote.enabled-transports=["akka.remote.netty.tcp"]
akka.remote.netty.tcp.port=26000
akka.remote.netty.tcp.hostname=0.0.0.0
akka.master="akka.tcp://MasterSystem@host1:25000/user/master"
akka.worker.executor.num=10