This is difficult to solve and current Cluster Sharding / Persistence
doesn't support it well. Lightbend has got this question from customers
several times and we have a design for a solution sketched up. If you are a
Lightbend customer I suggest you vote for this feature (create a support
case) to increase the chances that we will invest in building it.

Regards,
Patrik

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 10:45 PM, mahmoud romeh <mahmoud.ro...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All ,
> I have a small question for akka persistence cluster sharding support for
> 2 active-active data centers , is it something already supported ? in case
> of one of 2 data centers is down , the passivated shared can be replicated
> to other data center at the data level which is not an issue but then the
> persistent actors which got created on data center one can be restarted
> successfully on the other data center ?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Romeh

> current/additional/faq.html