Hi Johannes,

I tried with Http.SingleRequest as suggested but could see the following
exception

akka.stream.BufferOverflowException: Exceeded configured max-open-requests
value of [32]

This time the test has lasted only for 40 odd minutes(as compared to
previous test result which lasted for over 2hrs 30mins.). Could you please
let me know what configuration changes should be made?