Coming into this *not* as a member of the Akka Team, but as a heavy
customer -- this is out of line.  I won't claim it's perfect, but both Akka
the system and the supporting documentation are good in the grand scheme of
things, and always getting better.

This sort of rudeness is inappropriate (all the moreso if you're getting it
for free)...