Hi!

@Tal  say The actor that writes to a Cassandra data store is different from
an Actor/Streaming source that polls from Cassandra. And if I understand
this correctly you are saying the Actor that writes to Cassandra data store
notifies to the Actor/streaming source that the write has been successful
so it can poll from Cassandra. correct? 2) Can the streaming source be
Spark? 3) Does Akka streaming source is a single process? I know that one
can form clusters with Akka but I just want to know it is done typically
when it comes to distribution and scalability? because if a single process
has to catch up with a large stream I assume that may not scale well.

@Patrick Can I see a ticket or something I can follow?

Thanks much!