Read the docs:
http://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/current/scala/http/client-side/https-support.html#Hostname_verification

You should also force the SSL Config library to be 0.2.2
<https://github.com/typesafehub/ssl-config/commit/779bcfa52c0aec37cd58d17aab8c99d7ef68ce2b>

--
Konrad `ktoso` Malawski
Akka <http://akka.io> @ Lightbend <http://lightbend.com>

On 15 March 2017 at 09:00:55, rdineshfirstd...@gmail.com (
rdineshfirstd...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Team,
How do we disable Host verification using Akka http? Getting below
exception.

akka.stream.ConnectionException: Hostname verification failed!

Code:

http.setDefaultClientHttpsContext(HttpsConnectionContext.https(context));

conSecure = ConnectHttp.toHostHttps(properties.getHost(), properties.getPort());

cstage = Source.single(hrequest)
      .via(http
            .outgoingConnection(conSecure)
      )
      .runWith(Sink.<HttpResponse>head(), materializer)
;

return cstage;