On 14/04/2017 10:13, Martynas Mickevičius wrote:

JDK FJP changed spinning behaviour which changed performance
characteristics for the case when there are lots of messages in flight.

More info: https://github.com/akka/akka/pull/22560

Thanks. Has this been reported upstream to the JDK developers? The closest match I've been able to find is https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8141566 but I'm not certain it is the same issue. Are the benchmarks used in 22560 available from somewhere?

Thanks,

--
Alan Burlison

     Read the docs: http://akka.io/docs/