Hi

I think that's a fairly normal way to use typesafe config - I'm doing
similar and it seems to work for me.

I'd suggest turning on akka.log-config-on-start in your restapi.conf or
also specifying -Dconfig.trace=loads to see what it's doing at startup.

Perhaps it has found another application.conf?

Good luck
Brian