Hi

I'm using akka with PersistentFSM and would like to be able to reply to a
message using the stateData value after the event has been applied

when(StartedState) {
    case Event(..., ...) =>
        stay applying BidPlaced(...) *replying BidPlacedReply(stateData)*
}

BidPlacedReply is an object with an apply method that allows to construct a
BidPlacedReply based on some fields of my stateData, for example I would
like to be able to reply with a BidPlacedReply containing the current
highest bidder id, highest bidder price, ... and this values are computed
in the applyEvent which modifies the state and produces the "stateAfter".

Unfortunatly the "replying BidPlacedReply(stateData)" method calls the
BidPlacedReply.apply method with the stateData value before the applyEvent
has been applied (that's what I see in my logs),

How can I reply with the stateData value corresponding to the result of the
applyEvent (o the stateData "after") ?