I am using *akka cluster sharding *to build a long running calculation
service, and I have set auto-down to false.
And we have mechanism that *when one jvm get crashed it will be restarted
immediately* by some external monitoring tools.

I would like to confirm below behaviors when some jvm get crashed:

Two cases:

1. *If the crashed jvm is seed node*, and the jvm is restarted immediately
    Is this the an expected result:
    1.1) Other nodes see seed node as unreachable
    1.2) One from other node become the new leader, but it can not perform
any duty
    1.3) Seed node restarted, and join it self
*Seems in this case the cluster was partitioned to two?*
How should I deal with this situation?

2. *If the crashed jvm is not seed node but a shard region node*, and the
jvm is restarted immediately
Before crash, the jvm contains some shards and have some entity actors
running.
    Is this the an expected result:
    2.1) The crashed node marked as unreachable
    2.2) Leader can not performance any operation from now
    2.3) A new instance is trying to join the cluster, and succeed
    2.4) The jvm marked as up
    2.5) Leader become available again
Question:
    Will the *entities *that running in the crashed jvm be *moved to other
available node automatically *after the crash happened?
    What if the *shard coordinator* happened to be running in the crashed
jvm?

Thank you.