Hi
I'm trying to add a retry logic to a BidiGraph. I already have 2 working
approaches, but I'd like to explore one more.
The first approach is not to use Akka Stream at all which is simplest and I
think it possibly be the best.
The second approach is to add some more graphs (merge, partition, flow) to
an existing BidiFlow to form a feedback retry loop.
I'm exploring the third approach because the second one seems to be too
complicated.

Here is basically what I want to do.
https://gist.github.com/hussachai/a3266d3a4298493f857f593c304c9388#file-badbidiflow-scala-L48
The problem I got here is this error "requirement failed: Cannot push port
(out0) twice"

Is it possible to push an element to a port more than once in a
GraphState[BidiShape]?

Thank you!
Huss