Hi! I am sort of new to Akka. I am implementing DDD around clustered
actors. Since they are clustered I need to make sure they receive the
messages at least once. Because of that I have an implicit actor in a Play
controller which calls my target actor the aggregate passing through a
"proxy" Actor which implements AtLeastOnceDelivery. So this looks like: A
-> B -> C, and C replies with an ACK confirm to B. In that precise moment I
need to reply to A the response so it is the other way around: C -> B -> A.
But given the context when B received the ACK from C, the sender is B and
not A... so I kind of handled this by keeping the A actor path in the event
messages so I can get A actorRef at anytime inside B and reply to the
temporary actor which fulfills the Ask future in Play controller. Is this a
common practice to keep an Actor path within the context of Messages to be
able to get a Sender from a path?
Another question I have and I have not seen any sample about is how to
treat with all the AtLeastOnceDelivery failure messages such as "
UnconfirmedWarning" and how that maps to the Play controller to feedback
the rest api clients? Would love to see some code sample.

Thanks,
Sebastian.