Hi,
I am using Akka with work pulling pattern (producer-consumer) in my
application. (Ref -
https://github.com/MartinKanters/java-akka-workpulling-example)
I have single producer and multiple consumer. My machine has 16 cores and
32 threads cpu. The number of consumer is configurable.
When I give more than 8 consumers then everthing works fine. But as soon as
I lower that number to 4 then a issue comes in

Issue -
* Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: INFO:
os::commit_memory(0x00007f2136580000, 514326528, 0) failed; error='Cannot
allocate memory' (errno=12)*
*#*
*# There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to
continue.*
*# Native memory allocation (mmap) failed to map 514326528 bytes for
committing reserved memory.*
*# An error report file with more information is saved as:*
*# /opt/app/akka/tomcat/hs_err_pid3244.log*

application.config file ----

*akka{*

* actor {*
* deployment{*
*   default {*
* dispatcher = "worker-dispatcher"*
*   }*
* }*
* }*
*}*

*  worker-dispatcher {*
*    type = Dispatcher*
*   executor = "fork-join-executor"*
*   fork-join-executor {*
*        parallelism-min = 2*
*       parallelism-factor = 2.0*
*    parallelism-max = 64*
*    }*
*    throughput = 5*
*   } *

Can you tell me what can be the cause of this issue? Please Help !!