Hi,

I'm using akka 2.4.20 and akka-http 10.0.10 with akka FSM to control an
order state. This includes no basket handling. Therefore I copied the
example code from the akk repository and implemented it how it's needed for
us.
The state change works fine and the next step is to persit the state and
use the reload functionality to get the saved state back. Currently we
selected akka-persistence-jdbc to do the job.
The journal works as expected, but I have several problems with the
snapshot store.

Here the current code:
Code public OrderFSM(String persistenceId, ActorRef reportActor) {
        this.persistenceId = persistenceId;

        loadSnapshot(persistenceId, SnapshotSelectionCriteria.latest(),
lastSequenceNr());

        // fsm body
        startWith(OrderState.New, new Order());

        // from New to Send
        when(OrderState.New,
            matchEvent(Sent.class, (event, data) ->
                goTo(OrderState.Sent)
                    .andThen(exec((stateData) -> {
                        reportActor.tell(OrderState.Sent, self());
                        saveSnapshot(this.getClass());
                })))
                .event(Closed.class, (event, data) ->
                    goTo(OrderState.Closed).replying(OrderState.Closed))
                .event(Broken.class, (event, data) ->
                    goTo(OrderState.Broken).replying(OrderState.Broken))
        );...

I'm using saveSnapshot because saveStateSnapshot was never working. Now the
object is stored as BLOB. But there is no way the restore the saved object.
As I understand the PersistenceFSM object is saved completly and should be
restore by a given uuid.
Can everybody see the possible error inside the code.

Best regards
Torsten