Hello,

CallbackWrapper is a piece of internal API which is indeed no longer
available in stream 2.5.8. This should normally not be a problem (as it was
internal), and in general akka-http 10.0.x should work with akka 2.5.x.

There might be some other project that accidentally depended on this
internal API - this was the case for example for akka-streams-kafka, which
was fixed in version 0.18.

Could you share a bit more of the stacktrace leading up to this exception?

Kind regards,

Arnout

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 2:55 PM, Papelucho Nomas <papelu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using akka http and streams on my project but when I update stream to
> 2.5.7 or 2.5.8 I get the following exception, only during execution using
> the fat jar and not in test.
>

> Dec 12 10:08:20 batch java[44371]: Exception in thread "main"
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> akka/stream/stage/CallbackWrapper
> Dec 12 10:08:20 batch java[44371]: Caused by:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> akka.stream.stage.CallbackWrapper
>

> If I go back to 2.5.6 it works fine, I found that CallbackWrapper does not
> exists on 2.5.7 and that akka http depends on streams 2.4.x
>

> - Should I stay in akka stream 2.5.6 and check the release notes of akka
> http until they move to 2.5.x?
> - Is there another dependency I'm not including?
> - Should I check my build.sbt so test and assembly classpaths are the
> same? how can I validate that? (maybe this is not an akka question)
>

> Thanks,
> Sebastian.

> current/additional/faq.html

Arnout Engelen