Hey Michael,

I was listening to Howard before turning on the show.  One of his guys, who
goes by "High Pitch Mike", came out on the air today.  Personally, I wasn't
surprised, but not because of his voice.

Anyway, I thought it was very brave, and very cool, and thought you should
know.  You should guive the guy some support.  I'm sure he's going to need
it.

Sincerely,

Dan in Atlanta