The Ad. on the bus stop wall and the guy makes this photo work.
Thanks for sharing!
Renée
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Tsao" <rigida7...@aol.com>
To: "AlexBennettProgram" <alexbennettprogram@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 11:09:35 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: 45 Degrees of Seperation Between Alex and Me

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/111/l_88401850e5244fa3abdc9a414c882ceb.jpg

I thought he didn't notice me. Buses kept coming so I pretended to be
getting on buses, then I pretended to be hailing cabs and then I went
across the street to buy my dog some water thn from across the street
I aimed my camera at him, then put it away and as I started walking
away I looked past my shoulder and from across the street, he pointed
at me a little bit annoyed (not angry though).