What I mean by stupid people thinking that all they have to do is tell
you something and you'll automatically believe it no matter what it
is, aren't merely things like them trying to soup themselves up by
telling you that they live in a great big mansion of theirs when you
know that they know that you know that they are a factory worker, or
that they were kidnapped by aliens and how they escaped. I am moreover
referring to them telling you that you did not watch a specific movie
on television yesterday due to them not wanting you to know that you
did, and them explaining to a pretty girl who has gotten a ton of
dates before and whose had boyfriends since she was nine and who gets
hit on by men most everywhere she goes etc., that no man on the entire
face of the earth will ever date her and the very numerous reasons
why--thinking that this will all consequently be her brand-new
opinion.