Hi pramod,

I dont get the last part of your solution. How does it leave us with n^2/4 lesser and greater than the median? Also if we leave out everythng thats lesser or greater than a number, all what should be left is the number itelf. I am missing something and plz explain your algo's last part clearly.

Also what is the overall time complexity of the entire procedure?

-Vijay