Hi,

Well lots of posts abt primality testing. But what my frnd Venks wants is not a linear algo, not something like, run down from that number till u get a prime and use an efficient method to do ur primality testing. what i presume he wants is a way of jumping over numbers without missing any primes inbetween.  of course i dont have an asnwer, not even sure if one exists, but i guess this is what we shd be discussing.

-Vijay