You can try your hands there... that would be more an approriate group to post this kinda questions.

best,
sudarshan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Protoman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Algorithm Geeks" <algogeeks@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 6:32 AM
Subject: [algogeeks] URGENT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!

I'm a DCS student at Cambridge university. I am writing a 1000 pp
dissertation on unsolved questions of compsci and I need your help on
one of the hardest of all:

How does one get Super Mario to the castle?

Thank you for your time and effort. Computer Science will thank you for
eternity. I will make a special mention of all of you noble
contributors in my doctoral dissertation, entitled "Unsolved Mysteries
of CS". You will become legends in your own right, noble kitsunes.