@Dont Know,
plz check the examples which u gave
1) 321 should aswer be 231 or 312
2) 5342 should the answer be 5432( it si greater than 5342) so it shld be 5324.

plz check what i say , am i correct.

On 2/26/06, daizi sheng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

give u some ideas:

for 11261

1st try: keep prefix 112 without beening changed
  the remaining number is 61
  can we descrease the first digit (it is 6) ?
  yes
  so decrease it to the largest possible digit (that is 1)
  so change 61 -> 16
  so the answer is 11216

if we fail in the 1st try, we can try shorter prefix such as 11, 1

if any question, plz let me know.

--
myblog:

--