At x=0, we can find the visible line using O(n) calculations.
WLOG, let line 0 be that line. Find intersection point of line 0 with
every other line. The one with the lowest x-value is the first one that
line 0 intersects with. This takes O(n) ops.
Note that any line if visible, becomes invi after intersection and can
never become visible again. line 0 therefore does not have to be
considered a candidate in future. Note that this is valid only if we
deal with lines and not line segments.
WLOG, let the next line be line 1. Repeat above procedure.
Unfortunately, this is a O(n^2) soln. I will repost if I get a O(nlogn)
solution :)

As an extension to the above problem, I'd like to ask what's the best
we can do if we're dealing with line segments and not lines. The O(n^2)
is fairly obvious. Can we do better?