Hi,

http://acm.mipt.ru/judge/bin/problems.pl?problem=058&CGISESSID=9f48d241742b68857a8faf6d0849fea5

I tried solving the above problem and I got the wrong answer for test case 21. My guess is the above problem is huffman encoding, where we can directly leave out the numbers with 0 frequencies.

Is there any solution better than huffman encoding to the above problem?

Will normal constant bit length encoding , can perform better than huffman encoding, if so under what cases?

regards
Arunachalam