Tree is just a data structure..
so if its an array implementation(considering binary tree), siblings
are adjancent elements anyways..

Also, if its a linked represntation then u can just add another field
for parent..like some of the traversal algorithms use.

Also, we can use Threaded binary tree representation, which stores the
inorder successor and a slight effort will give us the sibling in
constant time.