Hello Friends.....
                        I am Prashant and in First yr Engg--Computers
from Mumbai University. This may sound absurd for this group. I have an

aim of becoming one of the code jammers some day. I want to kno what
kind of programming skills (languages etc) one shld kno to be there. I
am in my first yr 2nd sem and all we have is c & c++ this yr.... I have

started learning python coz i find it much easier than c & c++....
Please  friends it would be nice if u all share ur thoughts on this..

Thanks
Prashant