Dear all,

First of all, sorry for my poor english

What I want to do is as follows and platform is dos environment:

( the following code segments are in "endless" loop, like while (1) ...
)

1. get user key input ( EX. using ch = getch ()...)
2. according to 1 change the values of variable A,B,C
3. according to A,B,C show information onto the "whole" screen
( accessing Video buffer, B800:xxxx )

That is, user can press any key any time and he can see the
change on screen !

My question is : how to "arrange" codes to make users feel
smooth-change when he/she presses key...

My preliminary thought is : divide the "display" task ( step 3 ) into
sub-tasks and insert step 1&2 between these sub-tasks...

Is this correct

Regards,
jimmyliao