Could u plz explain how u r getting the answer 24 (for ur 2nd reply) ??

I really didn't understand.plz explain

On 6/17/06, Norbert < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There's another example if you use floating point arithmetic. N = 10,
M = 10, K = 4. Correct answer is 24, not 25

--
"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end."

Regards,
Prashant Bhargava