I believe that your problem may be np hard ,because you may construct a
polynomial reduction from maximum length path in a graph (which is
NP-Complete).It is quite interesting that exists such a dichotomy
between minimum vs maximum path in graph(P vs NP).Also i have an idea
that you may construct  a reduction from maxsat.Otherwise try to find a
polynomial algorithm..:)(and please send to me ...)