I think you need to be more explicit in the range/constraints.  One can define a flag array containing 0 if a certain number is not yet visited, and 1 once it's visited.  The next time we see a number whose flag has 1, that's basically the repeated number.

It would be interesting as well if the space complexity is constant (not O(n) or whatever) like the following link:
http://domino.research.ibm.com/Comm/wwwr_ponder.nsf/challenges/January2004.html