I can't see a way to do this in less than O(n) time, unless  I can take
advantage of the way the data is stored.  If the numbers were stored in
a simple C-style array, and the numbers were sparsely missing,
something like this could be done:

//This value is to be adjusted based on the character of the data.

int skipVal=100;

for(int i=0;i<n;i+=skipVal) {
  if(i!=data[i]) {
    //there were some number(s) skipped, now maybe
   //iterate through i-skipVal to i to find the ones      missing.