This is for EVERY Pakistani Muslim to know about the amendments in
hudood ordinance, so called "Adults' rights ordinance"...

Please download and listen to the following...

http://www.tanzeem.org/tanzeemeislami/2006-12-08.ra

This is not an enforcement, but a humble request. Don't just listen to
the puppet politicians; this bill is against our religion, our faith,
Islam. And you know quality of faith in our politicians.

Please listen and forward as much as you can.

Also, subscribe to get weekly jummah biyanaat by subscribing at
http://www.tanzeem.org/

Jazakallah