1.)
If you're talking about search using a tree with each node having degree 4, then
the best-case complexity is indeed O(1). Why, the first node (the
root) could be the one that you're looking for.

3.)
Yes indeed. Since, your tree doesn't seem to have any branching logic
(like a BST does), the complexity would be O(n).