thats exactly what you are also trying to do.. see the example.. if there
are elements a,b,c then assume this is a set

A= {a,b,c}

now the power set is

and these all sets are required as the output of this "permutation with a
twist" algo.

one simple solution to this problem is .. assume the no. of elements is n,
then first we assign index to each of these no.s
and then generate all no.s in [0, 2^n -1] and use the indices of the no.s to
get these subsets.

-Vijju

Visit me at http://vijju.net/