thnkx everybody for help but now i come to know that constraint on money is
<10^9..now in this situation we can't use DP..
once again i  m mentioning the question .......
given k number of coins (v1,v2,v3,......vk) and sum S .now we have to find
out that is it possible to exchange the money using these coin.if posible
then print YES otherwise NO.
k<100 and S<10^9...so with this constraints i don't think tabular solution
is possible ....... need attention of algorithm experts ...