Hi!

It's me Ali!

I would like to invite you to join my network on MyGreenGroup.com.

Once you join, you will immediately be connected to all the people in my social
network.

MyGreenGroup.com is an online service that lets you find old friends and meet
new people. You may also show yourself here by updating your profile and
creating a blog.

MyGreenGroup.com will supply more online services in future. It's also fun,
safe and free!! That's worth something.

Join my network on MyGreenGroup.com now!!!

Best regards,

Ali
[EMAIL PROTECTED]