I guess you can keep an array of node pointers where you could add the
addresses of the nodes as you traverse through the link list. And you could
loop through the array to match the current node to the traversed nodes. If
there is a match it means that you are encountering that node again and
hence the link list is looping at that node.

It would be nice if you simply had a unique key as a property of the node
itself though, such as an index or something...

--
Thanks & Regards,
Dhruva Sagar.