"practice makes perfect" my friend. :)
Nothing can take it's place, just keep trying hard on problems, from small
problems to hard problems, try to solve them on your own, try to be
innovative and solve problems in more than one way, you will sometimes
yourself realize that some ways are better than others while some are best
:).

--
Thanks & Regards,
Dhruva Sagar.