So, the graph is bipartite? Finding a maximum matching will not help
you solve the minimum vertex cover problem on general graphs (it's NP-
hard  on general graphs). Also, finding a maximum matching in a
general graph is a bit more complicated than on bipartite graphs.
It seems that you are considering weighted graphs (I am assuming the
graph has weights on the vertices).

Maybe it's better to clearly state the problem first. And probably
it's not a good idea to drop a problem name and ask for code.
If you are only looking for a maximum cardinality matching
implementation, there are plenty on the web (the bipartite case is
easy, for general graphs you need to worry about blossoms).