ya you are right . this is project euler problem .

until now i have found that  i can determine how many devisiors of
number  in sqrt(n) but  what are the  divisiors  above aqrt(n) i am
not able to  determine.
if sqrt(n) is perfect square and there are k factors upto sqrt(n)
then total number of divisiors will be (2*k-1) otherwise (2*k).

i.e.    25 is perfect squre and  sqrt(25)=5 .There are only two
divisiors 1 and 5 then total number of divisiors of 25 will (2*2-1)=3
but here problem arise . after sqrt(n) i can not find what will be
other factors .

if some how i can over come this problem than for each  divisior of
number i have to find out all the prime  factors and check out how
many of them are in form of 4k+1 and how many  are of 4k+3 . for all 4k
+1 prime numbers i have to find
p=a^2+b^2.

but still i don't know how much it will be efficient becoz till now i
haven't coded this problem .