i think there is only one and srtaight forwad way to do this...

i m writing C code for that.....if any one can do it with less
complexity....plz reply..

         int flag;
         do{
                  flag=0;
                  for(int i =0;subject[i] !='\0';i++)
                   {
                            if(subjcet[i]==pattern[0]){
                                        for(int
j=i,k=1;pattern[k]!='\0'&&subject[j]==pattern[k];j++,k++);
                                        if(pattern[k]=='\0'){
                                                  while(subject[i+k]!='\0')

subject[i]=subject[i+k];
                                                  break;