Hi,

  I just came across an idea wherein they wanted to find out how
frequently a particular phrase occurs in a set of documents.
So they refer to the probability of that phrase coming in a set of
documents put together.
I was just wondering how they find the probability of the phrase in
the whole set of documents.

With Regards,
Abhishek S