Have you tried google?

For (1), delete that particular edge and test whether the resulting
graph is connected (i.e., do a depth-first search). This solution is
optimal if you want to check whether removing a particular edge
disconnects the graph. In the slightly more general case in which you
want to check whether removing any one edge disconnects the graph --
that is, whether the graph is 2-edge-connected -- there is a linear
time max flow solution that is slightly less obvious.

For (2), I never thought about this problem myself, but google had
reasonable solutions. Here is one:
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1187436.1216582

The description in (3) is too vague for me (this is usually the case
for real problems that show up in practice). Also, why are you using
graph-theoretic terms within quotations? Are you using those terms in
a non-standard way? If this is the case, it would help if you would
define them first.